When a filling isn’t strong enough to repair a damaged or decayed tooth, a porcelain inlay or onlay is a healthy, conservative, natural-looking way to restore the strength and appearance of your smile.
Dental Arts of Hastings-on-Hudson has the latest in digital 3D printing technology and can design, manufacture, and deliver a porcelain inlay or onlay on the same day. These amazing restorations will strengthen and reinforce your tooth, and offer a more durable solution than traditional fillings.
An inlay or onlay is a custom piece of porcelain bonded in or on the tooth, and is an excellent option to prevent a tooth from fracturing. Sometimes, old fillings need to be replaced due to leakage or decay sneaking in under and around the edges, but a new filling would weaken the structural integrity of the tooth. An inlay or onlay is a more conservative solution than a crown because our doctors preserve as much of the natural tooth structure as possible.
Advantages of Porcelain Onlays and Dental Inlays in Westchester, Tarrytown, and Irvington
Our office is state of the art, and our patient experience is built for relaxation and comfort. These materials are high quality, biocompatible, and delivered pain-free in Hastings-on-Hudson. Here are the benefits of choosing Dental Arts of Hastings-on-Hudson for your dental inlays and dental onlays:
- Reliable and durable, our restorations will last much longer than traditional fillings.
- Minimalistic smile design offers a healthy, non-invasive dental solution to replace old fillings that are no longer functional
- The aesthetics of our dental inlays and onlays wow our patients with their invisibility. You won’t be able to distinguish between the porcelain and your tooth.
- Prevent fracture or irreversible damage to a decaying or structurally compromised tooth.
- All dental inlays and onlays are custom designed and fitted to your anatomy and aesthetic desires
The dental team at Hastings-on-Hudson is happy to provide you with more information on your options for high quality restorative dentistry including dental inlays and onlays. Contact us today for your free consultation.