We sincerely hope that you will never require any type of emergency dental service, but in case you do we offer this service for your convenience.
There are a lot of different reasons why an individual may require some type of emergency dental assistance. For instance, an individual that is suffering from a horrific case of swollen gums, an abscess, or infected cuts in their mouth may be experiencing more pain than they can bare, thus making them turn their attention to an emergency procedure. In most cases, the pain of these ailments can strike at anytime, it helps to have an emergency dental care center that you can visit when they do.
Damage to your teeth
There are several ways that an individual can damage their teeth, lost fillings and crowns, broken dentures and a broken tooth can happen at any time. Inadvertently, with most people these problems occur at some of the most inconvenient times. However, at Hastings on Hudson Dental Arts we are always available to take emergency appointments. Simply call our office and we will do our best to accommodate your schedule as quickly as we possibly can.
The Westchester area, always has an urgent care dental clinic open to serve you. Here at Hastings on Hudson Dental Arts we are able to help connect you to an emergency dentist at our office or one of our neighboring offices, Wappingers Falls Dental Arts, Westchester Smile Design or White Plains Family Dental.
Call us Today! We are open every 5 days of the week.
Our Family Cosmetic Dentists Services Can Help You Fix:
· CHANGE THE SIZE, SHAPE AND ALIGNMENT OF CERTAIN TEETH
· REPAIR DECAYED, BROKEN, CRACKED OR CHIPPED TEETH
. LIGHTEN OR BRIGHTEN THE COLOR OF TEETH
· FILL IN SPACES BETWEEN TEETH
· REPLACE MISSING TEETH
· IMPROVE OR CORRECT BITES
· REPLACE OLD, UNATTRACTIVE DENTAL TREATMENTS
Our professional cosmetic dentists have great skills and extensive experience in the field. They use the most advanced techniques with our patients and best products and services to create your lovely, natural-looking smile that may be at risk.
· TOOTHACHE OR PAIN EMERGENCIES: For toothaches, thoroughly rinse your mouth with warm water to clean it out. Then gently use dental floss or to clean out any food left between your teeth. Never put aspirin or any other painkiller against the gums near the aching tooth because it may burn the gum tissue.
Contact us to arrange an appointment with an emergency dentist.
· BROKEN OR CHIPPED TOOTH: For a cracked tooth, immediately rinse the mouth with warm water to clean the area. Put cold compresses on the face to keep any swelling down. Save any of the pieces.
It’s important to call us as soon as possible since we are usually able to see you the same day.
· KNOCKED OUT TOOTH: For a knocked-out permanent or adult tooth, care for it by keeping it moist at all times. If you can, try placing the tooth back in the socket without touching the root. Hold the tooth by the crown (the normally visible end) and wash off the root of the tooth in water if it’s dirty. If that’s not possible, place it in between your cheek and gums, in milk, or use a tooth preservation product that has the ADA Seal of Acceptance. Do not scrub it or remove any attached tissue fragments. If possible, gently insert and hold the tooth in its socket.
Get to your dentist’s office right away for the care you need. Remember to bring the tooth with you!
· OBJECTS CAUGHT BETWEEN TEETH: First attempt to gently remove the object with dental floss. Do not use a sharp object to remove anything stuck between your teeth, it can easily lead to further injury. If you can’t dislodge the object using dental floss, call us. We have special instruments that can be used to dislodge the object with damaging your teeth or surrounding gums.
Schedule an Appointment with us! Call 914-693-0199
You could not resist obtaining the succulent chewy candy that you have always enjoyed from the late movie festival, and now your filling has disappeared.
You are facing a stressful situation and accidentally bite down on the end of your pencil, breaking your tooth. The bad thing is this occurrence happens the day before you have to give a big presentation at your present source of employment.